Measurement for Communicators Conference
New strategies to beat data overload and boost reach, results and ROI
Feb. 21, 2018 • WEBCAST
Communicators face myriad pressures. You must constantly create amazing content, engage elusive audiences, share stories 24/7 on earned, social and paid media—and sort through reams of metrics to prove your value to leadership.
At this conference, you’ll discover how to meet and beat those challenges using the incredible power of “big data”—without suffering from data overload. Discover new measurement tools, methods and KPIs to help you drive continuous improvement and achieve better results. The skills you take away will position your campaigns and career ahead of emerging trends, heightened expectations and stiff competition.
You’ll learn how to:
- Showcase metrics that impress leaders and influence budgets
- Crack the ROI code: Tie into business goals and prove your impact
- Boost reach, reputation and relevance with omnichannel metrics
- Spike social media and employee engagement with data insights
- And much more
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to all three tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Determine which KPIs matter most
- Analyze data for optimal insights, influence and impact
- Prove your ROI more persuasively
- Deliver scorecards and dashboards that impress execs
- Parse and present results using data visualizations
- Harness “big data” to increase creativity, not kill it
- Measure the paid-earned-shared-owned (PESO) spectrum
- Select the best social media monitoring tools and metrics
- Determine where to budget: Snapchat, FB Live or Instagram
- Monitor and increase positive media coverage
- Show internal communications’ value using external techniques
- Launch traditional and social media measurement on a shoestring
- Improve brand journalism with an analytics-based content audit
- Employ pulse surveys and other internal measurement tools
- Revamp your measurement program to prepare for new data protection regulations and demands for increased transparency
- And much more
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship