The Role of Communications in Creating
Best Places to Work
Nov. 1-3, 2017 • San Francisco, California
Employers face increasing pressure to sell their organization not only as a good place to make a living but as a great place to work.
Higher salaries and extended benefits can motivate employees in the short term, but the differentiator in the long run is workplace culture.
How does an organization develop and sustain culture across multiple locations in an era of revolving-door staffing and short attention spans?
At this conference you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a workplace culture that attracts and supports employees of all ages and backgrounds
- Validate your efforts with measurement that proves you’re indispensable to management
- Overcome your budget limitations with grassroots solutions and employee-guided culture drivers that encourage discretionary effort
- Hone your communications flair for amazing storytelling and live events that demand attention and action
Learn the crucial role that HR and employee communications professionals bring to the table at the most in-demand workplaces and how you can bring them to your organization. This conference will empower attendees with practical, proven tactics from the best workplaces to help communicate and drive a solid corporate culture within an organization.
Join us for this three-day, two-track event and learn how to create a workplace where diverse cultures and multiple generations are engaged and contributing to your organization’s success.
350 DNA Way
South San Francisco, California, 94080
Here are a few hotel suggestions in the area.
DoubleTree by Hilton/San Francisco Airport North
500 Sierra Point Pkwy
Brisbane, CA 94005
Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point
1350 Veterans Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
HAVE TO PERSUADE THE BOSS?
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop livable workplaces that capture the imaginations of Gen X, millennials and Gen Z
- Promote an organizational culture that attracts talent without exploding your budget
- Create harmony in a workplace that caters to employees of all cultures and backgrounds
- Use clever storytelling and shoestring video techniques to trumpet your organization’s best attributes
- Share internal stories externally to promote your workplace to potential hires
- Uncover the humanity in your executives and inspire your whole workforce
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths (Sold Out)
- Speaking sessions on the main agenda
- 10-minute lightning talks
- Networking cocktail receptions
Bonus breakfast(Sold Out) or lunch sessions
- Small group dine-arounds
- Track sponsor and emcee
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship