2018 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference
March 8-9, 2018 • WEBCAST
Come to the conference that for 30 years has been the go-to resource for speechwriters and executive communicators searching for top training and networking opportunities.
Walk away inspired, informed and ready to take on any assignment after you learn from your peers in government, corporate, university and nonprofit organizations.
Featuring keynotes with:
- Ways to employ vivid language that will motivate people to take action
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your organization and build trust with your principal
- Tips to get the skinny on your new leader and write better speeches, even without one-on-one interaction
- Best practices to establish a thought leadership platform that’s authentic to your principal and advances your organization’s brand and business goals
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting Track 1 of this conference live.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to both tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
Both tracks will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
Two specialized tracks: We'll cover speechwriting fundamentals and topics for those more advanced. Mix sessions to create your own custom conference.
Dynamite keynotes: Hear from top speechwriters, brand managers and executive communicators.
Peer presentations: You'll hear practical ideas from speechwriters who have written for government officials, corporate CEOs, university leaders and executives at top nonprofits.
Three in-depth pre-conference workshops: Expand your learning in one or all of our intensive workshops that take you through speechwriting from soup to nuts, show you how to best use video for your executive communications and give you top tips for injecting humor into your speeches.
Networking opportunities: Meet new peers, benchmark your career and share ideas at lunch, the conference cocktail party and dine-arounds.
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship