Feb. 23-24, 2017 • Menlo Park, CA
Live conference sold out. Webcast option is still available.
At this two-day conference held at Facebook’s Headquarters, discover how your senior executives and C-suite leaders can use Facebook and Instagram to deliver your company’s most critical messages with employees, customers and prospects. You’ll walk away with tactical tools and a strategic roadmap for these two vital global platforms for executive communications, PR, reputation management and branding.
You’ll learn how to:
- Promote C-suite and senior executive messages that boost your organization's reputation
- Craft messages on the Facebook platforms that get noticed and shared
- Persuade your leaders to communicate using Facebook Live
- Measure the power of your Facebook leadership communications strategy
Attend two days of information-packed sessions.
Hands-on, deep-dive workshops on the latest tips and tactics for Facebook, Facebook Live, Workplace by Facebook and Instagram; plus a new report from Burson-Marsteller on the impact of social media on leadership communications.
Case studies from Walmart; panels with PR leaders and practitioners from TOMS and Walmart; and keynotes with Richard Edelman and Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you work with your organization's C-suite and senior-level communications, you need to be at Facebook's HQ on Feb. 23‑24!
- Social media managers
- PR directors and senior executives
- Executive communicators
- Reputation managers
- Content managers
- Corporate communication executives
- Media relations and public affairs directors
Event room blocks at the Sheraton Palo Alto and Four Seasons are now sold out.
Here are a few hotel recommendations in the area:
Due to other events going on at the Stanford University campus the week of February 20th, please book your hotel room as early as possible.