Feb. 23-24, 2017 • Menlo Park, CA
At this two-day conference held at Facebook’s Headquarters, discover how your senior executives and C-suite leaders can use Facebook and Instagram to deliver your company’s most critical messages with employees, customers and prospects. You’ll walk away with tactical tools and a strategic roadmap for these two vital global platforms for executive communications, PR, reputation management and branding.
You’ll learn how to:
- Promote C-suite and senior executive messages that boost your organization's reputation
- Craft messages on the Facebook platforms that get noticed and shared
- Persuade your leaders to communicate using Facebook Live
- Measure the power of your Facebook leadership communications strategy
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
Attend the webcast and get access to two days of information‑packed sessions.
Hands-on, deep-dive workshops on the latest tips and tactics for Facebook, Facebook Live, Workplace by Facebook and Instagram; plus a new report from Burson-Marsteller on the impact of social media on leadership communications.
Case studies from Walmart; panels with PR leaders and practitioners from TOMS and Walmart; and keynotes with Richard Edelman and Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff.