The Role of Communications in Creating
Best Places to Work
Nov. 2-3, 2017 • WEBCAST
Employers face increasing pressure to sell their organization not only as a good place to make a living but as a great place to work.
Higher salaries and extended benefits can motivate employees in the short term, but the differentiator in the long run is workplace culture.
How does an organization develop and sustain culture across multiple locations in an era of revolving-door staffing and short attention spans?
At this conference you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a workplace culture that attracts and supports employees of all ages and backgrounds
- Validate your efforts with measurement that proves you’re indispensable to management
- Overcome your budget limitations with grassroots solutions and employee-guided culture drivers that encourage discretionary effort
- Hone your communications flair for amazing storytelling and live events that demand attention and action
Learn the crucial role that HR and employee communications professionals bring to the table at the most in-demand workplaces and how you can bring them to your organization. This conference will empower attendees with practical, proven tactics from the best workplaces to help communicate and drive a solid corporate culture within an organization.
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live.
The webcast will be available on-demand a few business days after the event.
HAVE TO PERSUADE THE BOSS?
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop livable workplaces that capture the imaginations of Gen X, millennials and Gen Z
- Promote an organizational culture that attracts talent without exploding your budget
- Create harmony in a workplace that caters to employees of all cultures and backgrounds
- Use clever storytelling and shoestring video techniques to trumpet your organization’s best attributes
- Share internal stories externally to promote your workplace to potential hires
- Uncover the humanity in your executives and inspire your whole workforce
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths (Sold Out)
- Speaking sessions on the main agenda
- 10-minute lightning talks
- Networking cocktail receptions
Bonus breakfast(Sold Out) or lunch sessions
- Small group dine-arounds
- Track sponsor and emcee
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship