The Writing for PR and Corporate Communications Conference
Write clear, bold prose that captivates audiences and promotes business goals
Aug. 2, 2018 • WEBCAST
Distracted audiences? Mind-numbing topics? You can cut through the clutter with clear, effective, creative corporate writing.
Ragan’s Writing for PR and Corporate Communications Conference will help you overcome any barrier. You’ll find the best stories within your organization, tell them with dynamic prose that energizes audiences, and learn how to influence gatekeepers such as journalists and bosses.
At this conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Write bolder, more vibrant prose about even complex or dull topics
- Find and harness your corporate story in ways that move audiences to action
- Tell your corporate story in new and creative ways that strike a chord with your stakeholders
- Pitch media outlets and managers with a high success rate
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for six months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live on Aug. 2.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on demand within seven business days after the event.
- Aug. 2
- Main Conference
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
You’ll learn how to:
- Put your audience first and answer “What’s in it for me?” in internal and external messaging
- Distill complex and dry topics into clear prose that jumps off the page
- Pitch real reporters and get feedback on the substance and delivery of your proposals
- Practice editing techniques to tighten your writing and persuade your audience
- Write more boldly in any corporate environment
- Set up a newsroom in a corporate setting that draws journalists to your site
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship