Visual Communications and Infographics Conference
Harness the power of video and visuals to tell your brand story
April 18-20, 2018 • Portland, Oregon
Visual content is the most effective way to deliver powerful messages to your employees and customers.
Ragan’s Visual and Video Communications Summit will teach PR and internal communications professionals how to create infographics, images and videos that “wow,” even on a shoestring budget. Learn how to connect with all your audiences through visual storytelling that stands out from the content clutter on social media, your intranet and the web.
At this conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Move audiences to action with video and visual stories that grab attention and don’t let it go
- Produce expert-looking visual content despite small budgets and lack of advanced equipment
- Expertly optimize each piece of content for social media, intranet and web distribution
- Visualize data in meaningful ways that prove your point and please executives
- Master executive interviews with tactics for finding and drawing out leaders’ stories
Add a new dimension to your storytelling expertise with strategies for finding and telling organizational stories that shine. This conference will empower internal and external communicators with limited resources to dream up and execute incredible visuals with a far greater footprint than your budget would suggest.
Join us for this three-day event and learn how to create stunning video and visual stories that provoke action. Make miracles with small budgets and earn respect from audiences and leaders alike.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should—if your role includes:
- Corporate communications
- Public relations
- Employee communications
- Corporate storytelling
- Content creation
- Video production
- Infographic creation
Legacy Health in Portland, OR
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
2801 N. Gatenbein Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Design visual stories that capture a distracted audience’s attention and don’t let go
- Transform raw data into visually appealing infographics and videos
- Craft visuals that advance your communications cause—without a graphic design degree
- Make the most of limited budgets through video series and user-generated content
- Find stories that communicate your organization’s higher cause and tell those stories in compelling visual formats
- Coax executives into being human on camera to galvanize internal and external audiences
- Optimize video stories for social media channels and measure their success
- Experiment with next-generation visual formats like virtual reality and see how they fit into your business goals
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship