PR & Media Relations Conference
Insights and best practices for cultivating relationships with members of the press, grabbing media coverage and getting your brand stories told
April 4-5, 2018 • WEBCAST
Today’s communicator wears multiple hats. While watching your organization’s or client’s reputation, you also secure media coverage, boost social media engagement, identify current trends, sidestep crises and take advantage of savvy PR practices.
Get ready to sharpen your skill set and integrate new best practices to revive tired PR strategies. At this conference, you’ll learn how to properly pitch journalists and get your brand story told, gain tips for crafting engaging copy and content, find out how to prepare for any crisis and much more.
What you’ll learn:
- Tips for uncovering stories and perfecting storytelling techniques
- How to give reporters what they want, when they want it
- How influencers identify and create compelling content—and how you can, too
- How to select what to measure and what to ignore
- Tricks for writing and managing content that appeals to today's harried reader and boosts your website traffic
- How to write tight, compelling copy reporters can grab and go—with little rewriting or editing
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting Track 1 of this conference live.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to both tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
Both tracks will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- How to hook journalists in the first few sentences—and avoid what makes a journalist or editor click "delete"
- Tips to identify and enhance your value propositions in press releases, emails and more
- How, when and where to do live video
- Campaign measurement integration across PR, marketing and social channels
- Tips to enhance relationships and boost pitching success through social media
- How to respond to any crisis that comes your way with little to no notice
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship