Employee Communications, PR & Social Media Summit at Microsoft
October 4-5, 2018 • WEBCAST
Feel as if your PR, corporate communications or social media efforts have stalled?
For a decade, this event has given communicators like you the strategies, tactics, tools and takeaways you need to overcome your biggest challenges in internal communications, PR and social media. Learn how to boost executive and corporate messages online, handle crises, effectively prove your ROI, better target audiences through content campaigns and more.
Join us for our 10th anniversary and glean inspiration that can make you a better and more prepared communicator.
What you’ll learn:
- Ways to make your internal communications more mobile, meeting employees where they live
- Tips for working with third-party content creators while still maintaining your own brand integrity
- Secrets of building partnerships with the right internal stakeholders
- Elements of a comprehensive crisis communications plan—and how to prepare one before you need it
- Tips for usingLinkedIn as a strategic marketing and communications channel for your organization
- Strategies for approaching tough situations and welcoming complicated conversations in your workplace
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Order the webcast, and get six months of on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting track 1 of this conference live on Oct. 4-5.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to all tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on demand within seven business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Tips for making internal resources and content more straightforward, targeted and useful
- How to make your employees the stars of your social media strategy
- How to train managers and executives to amplify information and better communicate with employees
- Ways to proactively achieve your communications strategy and drive the business forward
- How to mitigate risks and avoid disasters that threaten your organization’s reputation
- Tips for gaining executives’ buy-in and increasing their activity online
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship