Employee Communications, PR & Social Media Summit at Microsoft
Oct. 3-5, 2018 • Redmond, Washington
Feel as if your PR, corporate communications or social media efforts have stalled?
For a decade, this event has given communicators like you the strategies, tactics, tools and takeaways you need to overcome your biggest challenges in internal communications, PR and social media. Learn how to boost executive and corporate messages online, handle crises, effectively prove your ROI, better target audiences through content campaigns and more.
Join us for our 10th anniversary and glean inspiration that can make you a better and more prepared communicator.
What you’ll learn:
- Ways to make your internal communications more mobile, meeting employees where they live
- Tips for working with third-party content creators while still maintaining your own brand integrity
- Secrets of building partnerships with the right internal stakeholders
- Elements of a comprehensive crisis communications plan—and how to prepare one before you need it
- Tips for usingLinkedIn as a strategic marketing and communications channel for your organization
- Strategies for approaching tough situations and welcoming complicated conversations in your workplace
Attend three days of information-packed sessions and inspirational keynotes—and design your own conference by mixing and matching sessions from different tracks to address all your training needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Join us if you work in:
- Employee communications
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Corporate communications
- Employee engagement
- Global communications
- Public relations
- Public affairs
- Human resources
- Branding and/or employer branding
- Social media
- Change management
- Corporate intranets
- Digital communications
- Corporate affairs
Microsoft Learning Center
The Microsoft corporate campus in Redmond, Washington, is more like a park than a corporate headquarters. It's surrounded by trees, has its own lake and offers an abundance of recreational activities. About 41,500 employees work on the campus. Our event will be held at Microsoft's state-of-the-art conference center.
In the evenings you can head into Seattle, just 13 miles away, to visit Pike Place Market and see the famous fish throwers, take an elevator ride to the 520-foot high observation deck in the Space Needle or grab a coffee at the original Starbucks, opened in 1971.
Microsoft Learning Center
15010 NE 36th Street Redmond, WA 98052
Ragan has a limited number of hotel rooms available for conference attendees under an event room block at the following hotels:
Please register for your hotel room early. The cut-off date for booking reservations at our negotiated group rate is Tuesday, September 11th. Please note that rooms and rates will no longer be guaranteed after this date.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Tips for making internal resources and content more straightforward, targeted and useful
- How to make your employees the stars of your social media strategy
- How to train managers and executives to amplify information and better communicate with employees
- Ways to proactively achieve your communications strategy and drive the business forward
- How to mitigate risks and avoid disasters that threaten your organization’s reputation
- Tips for gaining executives’ buy-in and increasing their activity online
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship