Tuesday, Feb. 20
Data-driven insights workshop: Showcasing results that impress execs
Your execs don’t want data that’s “nice to know”—they need data-driven insights that provide the context required to make informed decisions. In today’s always-on digital environment, you need to parse and present metrics that matter most to leadership in a way that swiftly tells a story it can act on. This workshop arms you with the techniques you need to quickly—and convincingly—communicate results and showcase how your work reaches key audiences, drives organizational goals and hits management’s hot buttons. From paid, earned, social and owned media, the interactive lessons you’ll learn here will help justify and increase your budget.
- How to determine which KPIs matter most to leadership
- The ROI question—how to tie your work to the bottom line
- Easy steps to build your measurement program around key priorities
- How to blend qualitative and quantitative analysis to tell a cohesive story
- Smarter ways to present your results via captivating reports
The five-step audit: How to prove the value of internal communications
Everyone says employee engagement is one of the keys to becoming a great place to work. The key to engagement? Great internal communications. How can you tell if your communications are working? What are you actually measuring, and to what end? How will you use the results to move your communications from good to great? Join Ragan Consulting Group’s Jim Ylisela and Rebecca Shaffer as they make the case for continuous communications measurement—starting with a detailed comms audit.
- What to measure and why (Hint: it should be tied to your business goals)
- From comprehensive audits to pulse surveys: The right frequency to measure all your communications
- What metrics matter most? Beyond clicks and open rates
- The five best internal comms measurement tools
- The five-step process for a comprehensive comms audit
- What to do with what you measure: How to win approval to make significant upgrades to your communications