2018 Leadership and Executive Communications Conference
Build trust, shape your organization’s culture and boost brand reputation through your leaders’ messages
Sept. 14, 2018 • WEBCAST
Today’s leaders are more visible than ever. Their words and actions shape an organization’s culture and reputation, and executive communicators must ensure it’s for the better.
Discover how to help leaders break through to audiences, navigate new trends and social issues, protect organizational reputation and advance business goals. Get the skills you need to become a trusted advisor to leaders.
What you’ll learn:
- How to help leaders deliver authentic, compelling addresses that inspire audiences
- Tactics to develop a strong executive presence on digital platforms and strengthen your brand image
- How to navigate tricky political territory and maintain the trust of the media and consumers
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with executives to reach their goals and yours
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for six months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live on Sept. 14.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on demand within seven business days after the event.
- Sept. 14
- Main Conference
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Craft speeches that use logic and emotion to persuade audiences
- Ensure that your leader’s authentic personality shines through in all your communications
- Understand the objectives of executives to make both your jobs easier
- Use live video and social media to extend the reach and impact of your speeches
- Help leaders speak confidently during crises and on heated social issues
- Gain the trust of reporters and the public to protect your reputation
- Choose the right channels and tones for your communications objectives
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship