2018 Leadership and Executive Communications Conference
Build trust, shape your organization’s culture and boost brand reputation through your leaders’ messages
Sept. 13–14, 2018 • Washington, D.C.
Today’s leaders are more visible than ever. Their words and actions shape an organization’s culture and reputation, and executive communicators must ensure it’s for the better.
Discover how to help leaders break through to audiences, navigate new trends and social issues, protect organizational reputation and advance business goals. Get the skills you need to become a trusted advisor to leaders.
What you’ll learn:
- How to help leaders deliver authentic, compelling addresses that inspire audiences
- Tactics to develop a strong executive presence on digital platforms and strengthen your brand image
- How to navigate tricky political territory and maintain the trust of the media and consumers
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with executives to reach their goals and yours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Join us if you work in:
- Executive communications
- Leadership communications
- Corporate speechwriting
- Government speechwriting
- Freelance speechwriting
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Corporate communications
- Public relations
National Union Building, Washington, D.C.
National Union Building
918 F Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Craft speeches that use logic and emotion to persuade audiences
- Ensure that your leader’s authentic personality shines through in all your communications
- Understand the objectives of executives to make both your jobs easier
- Use live video and social media to extend the reach and impact of your speeches
- Help leaders speak confidently during crises and on heated social issues
- Gain the trust of reporters and the public to protect your reputation
- Choose the right channels and tones for your communications objectives
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship