Do‑It‑All Communicator Conference
Craft messages that resonate with internal and external audiences and moves them to act
Feb. 7, 2018 • WEBCAST
The lines between internal communications, PR and marketing are blurring.
It’s time to rethink your approach to creating and distributing content.
You’ll walk away from this conference with practical tips for creating a business case for corporate storytelling, content production that engages internal and external audiences and campaigns that empower brand champions to help your organization overcome any crisis.
What you’ll learn:
- How to give your content legs that go beyond one channel and tailor stories for more than one audience
- The importance of identifying champions and cheerleaders inside and outside of your organization
- The five key elements that make your video resonate with an audience
- How to get your leaders to buy-in and actively support a new communications approach
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Assess the state of your communications and focus on what matters most
- Tap into your fiercest evangelists—employees—to tell engaging stories that support your goals and organization’s overall vision
- Craft messages for your stakeholders that resonate with any concerns they might have
- Find the best mix of channels and appeals to achieve your organization’s various strategic goals
- Provide leaders with the tools and resources they must have to support your communications strategy
- Translate communication best practices into a language everyone can speak
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship