Social Media #Mashup
Oct. 24-25, 2017 • WEBCAST
Want to master hot social media channels and transform followers into loyal fans?
Would you like to create shareable content that re-engages employees, boosts the bottom line and advances your career, even as responsibilities continue to blur?
At this conference, you’ll discover the new digital strategies you need to break out of your silo and succeed in today’s evolving marketing communications mashup. You’ll leave with the skills and confidence necessary to turn yourself—and your organization—into a social media powerhouse.
You’ll learn how to:
- Dominate live video on Snapchat, Facebook Live and YouTube
- Re-engage millennial employees with a social media enabled intranet
- Thrive on the Big 5—Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Prepare for what’s next—including 360 video, AR, VR and more
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting Track 1 of this conference live.
Both tracks will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
Creative strategy consultant
HAVE TO PERSUADE THE BOSS?
Here are just some of the key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Create a culture of innovation for your team and company
- Bring your brand story to life using the lessons of Walt Disney
- Transform your team into social media storytelling experts
- Turn your brand into a trusted voice in this era of pervasive skepticism
- Create amazing videos on Facebook Live, Snapchat and Instagram
- Boost your presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Teach execs and staffers how to shoot photos and videos with smartphones
- Get a bigger bang for your social media ad buck—win more fans for less
- Get employees excited about social media—and coming back for more
- Manage and motivate employees with a social intranet and mobile apps
- Attract and recruit stellar prospects on leading social media sites
- Measure social media—use the data to increase results and ROI
- Spot—and quickly quash—online crises using social media
- Plan content strategies that keep all stakeholders informed and engaged
- Break into 360-video, VR and AR—without busting your budget
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship