Crisis Communications Conference
New strategies to prepare, protect and promote your organization and brand in a climate of crisis
May 9, 2018 • WEBCAST
Crises are inevitable. Nearly 70 percent of organizations have experienced a crisis in the past four years, according to PwC—yet only 10 percent say they’re prepared for one.
Don’t bury your head—and career—in the sand. Join this immersive training event to create or revamp your crisis playbook and bring your crisis communications skills up to speed. You’ll leave with the latest techniques and templates you need to handle any crisis—from shortfalls and Trump tweets to natural disasters, data breaches and more.
This is one event you can’t afford to miss if you want to protect your organization’s reputation, customers, employees and bottom line at crunch time.
- How to crisis-proof your organization (and career)
- The essential elements of a foolproof crisis plan
- The anatomy of a crisis—and how to respond at each phase
- New ways to prevent and contain social media attacks
- How to prep staff for media calls and crisis interviews
- A regimen to restore reputation when the dust settles
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live on May 9.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
- May 9
- Main Conference
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Command C-suite attention and respect when “it” hits the fan
- Prepare for common crises facing organizations today
- Create—or update—your digital crisis plan in seven easy steps
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and scenario planning
- Confidently lead tabletop exercises and crisis drills
- Practice advanced exposure monitoring—online and off
- Quickly craft crisis messages for the press and public
- Train execs to handle tough media questions with poise
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship