Crisis Communications Conference
New strategies to prepare, protect and promote your organization and brand in a climate of crisis
May 8-9, 2018 • Washington, D.C.
Crises are inevitable. Nearly 70 percent of organizations have experienced a crisis in the past four years, according to PwC—yet only 10 percent say they’re prepared for one.
Don’t bury your head—and career—in the sand. Join this immersive training event to create or revamp your crisis playbook and bring your crisis communications skills up to speed. You’ll leave with the latest techniques and templates you need to handle any crisis—from shortfalls and Trump tweets to natural disasters, data breaches and more.
This is one event you can’t afford to miss if you want to protect your organization’s reputation, customers, employees and bottom line at crunch time.
- How to crisis-proof your organization (and career)
- The essential elements of a foolproof crisis plan
- The anatomy of a crisis—and how to respond at each phase
- New ways to prevent and contain social media attacks
- How to prep staff for media calls and crisis interviews
- A regimen to restore reputation when the dust settles
Come to this hands-on crisis communications and issues management event in Washington, D.C., where you’ll learn new strategies to defuse high-stakes situations in today’s rapidly changing risk landscape.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Public relations
- Strategic communications
- Corporate communications
- Digital communications
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Brand journalism
- Media relations
- Public affairs
- Employee communications
- Internal communications
- Employee engagement
- Human resources
- Employer branding
- Executive communications
- Digital communications
- Employee relations
LEVICK HQ in Washington, D.C.
1900 M Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Command C-suite attention and respect when “it” hits the fan
- Prepare for common crises facing organizations today
- Create—or update—your digital crisis plan in seven easy steps
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and scenario planning
- Confidently lead tabletop exercises and crisis drills
- Practice advanced exposure monitoring—online and off
- Quickly craft crisis messages for the press and public
- Train execs to handle tough media questions with poise
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship