Content Summit for Corporate Communicators
Learn how to create powerful corporate content that engages both
internal and external audiences—and gets results
April 26-27, 2018 • WEBCAST
Content is one of a communicator’s most valuable currencies—but how can you best create, distribute and repurpose compelling content inside and outside your organization?
Attend the Content Summit for Corporate Communicators. You’ll walk away with practical tips on weaving storytelling into every corporate communication, creating content that engages both internal and external audiences and writing copy that captures your brand voice and gets results with employees, customers, reporters and other stakeholders.
What you’ll learn:
- How to tell your brand story in an authentic and relevant way
- How to select content types and distribution methods based on employee feedback
- How to tear down silos and collaborate with your colleagues in marketing and internal communications
- How a strategic approach to content can take you from a reactive stance to owning the story
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting this conference live on April 26-27.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
The webcast will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
- April 26-27
- Main Conference
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few excellent takeaways you’ll bring back:
- How to create clear brand voice guidelines that can empower your team—and your content strategies
- The secrets of making your text and images work together
- How to use data to ground a story contextually
- Writing and coverage secrets based on finding the emotional center of every story, regardless of topic
Thank you to our current sponsors and partners:
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- Networking lunches
- Private networking dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship