Employee Communications, PR &
Social Media Summit at Microsoft
Oct. 5-6, 2017 • WEBCAST
Stuck in a rut with your corporate communications, PR or social media efforts?
You’ll walk away from this conference with practical tips for creating a culture of innovation, injecting storytelling into your everyday communications, empowering employees to accomplish outstanding results and building an organization that can withstand any change or crisis.
What you’ll learn:
- Creative ways to empower your employees to achieve maximum results through collaboration and innovation
- Tips for using storytelling techniques to motivate your audiences to take action
- Social media best practices for sharing pertinent news and information about your organization
- Methods to employ powerful, authentic language instead of tired slogans, clichés and soundbites
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
Attend the webcast and get access to all three tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
We will be webcasting Track 1 of this conference live.
All tracks will be available on-demand within 7 business days the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
You’ll learn how to:
- Employ powerful, authentic language instead of buzzwords, jargon and worn-out clichés
- Develop a strategic crisis communication plan that keeps all your stakeholders on the same page
- Measure the impact of culture change through employee feedback and external perceptions
- Understand the expectations of the public during times of data breaches and other high-profile crises
- Plan communication strategies that keep all stakeholders informed, engaged and prepared during a merger or acquisition
- Use metrics to more effectively shape your organization's narrative, increase employee retention and turn customers into advocates
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
Speaking sessions on the main agendaSOLD OUT
- 10-minute lightning talks
- Networking cocktail receptions
Bonus breakfastSOLD OUT or lunch sessions
- Small group dine-arounds
- Track sponsor and emcee
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship