Social Media Conference
for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications
at Walt Disney World® Resort
March 15 - 16, 2018 • WEBCAST
New best practices to boost buzz, build brand recognition and engage employees on the hottest social media platforms
As the digital landscape becomes more crowded and audience attention spans shrink, how can you stand out online?
At this conference you’ll learn how to craft content that sizzles across platforms, best practices for boosting consumer engagement and excitement, tactics to embrace social media trends and insights on how you can balance social media changes with an ever-growing list of PR, internal communications and marketing responsibilities.
- How to build sustainable relationships with social media heavyweights
- What it means to measure social media—and how you can do it cheaply
- Tips to solve problems within your Facebook communities and foster an environment of growth and interaction
- What executives should share online—and how they should engage on social platforms
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
We will be webcasting Track 3 of this conference live.
Order the webcast and get on-demand access to all three tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform your organization.
All tracks will be available on-demand within 7 business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- Best practices in video formats, timing and trends across social platforms
- Strategies for solving problems within your community and fostering an environment of growth and interaction
- The key qualities of employee advocates who will represent your brand the right way
- Strategies for keeping up with social media platform changes—and consumers’ interests
- An understanding of how partnerships can increase virality and efficacy online
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Networking cocktail reception
- Small group dine-arounds
- Bonus breakfast or lunch sessions
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship