Social Media Conference
for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications
at Disney World
March 27-29, 2017 • The Yacht Club, Disney World
New best practices to boost buzz, build brand recognition and engage employees on the hottest social media platforms
At this conference, you’ll learn how to use social media to develop solid engagement with your brand through social listening, authentic stories and messages your customers and employees can’t wait to share!
What you'll learn:
- New best practices for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and more
- Social media strategies to redeem your brand and reclaim your customers’ trust after a security breach
- How to translate measurement data into content that goes beyond ROI to bragging rights
- Ways to boost followers’ engagement, even for your heavily-regulated or unsexy brand
- How to use digital-storytelling best practices to influence how people think and feel about your brand
- How to manage social media legal risks: Don’t let the legal risks manage you!
Can't attend in person? Sign up for our live webcast!
Top 4 benefits of attending the webcast:
- Attend this immensely popular conference from the convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
- Watch with your entire team.
- Access to On-Demand video after the event: Webcast attendees get access for 6 months to all sessions and handouts from the event.
- The ability to ask questions: This isn’t a passive experience. You and your team have the opportunity to ask questions, which can be relayed to speakers presenting at the event.
Attend the webcast and get access to all three tracks of this inspirational conference that will transform social media at your organization.
We will be webcasting Track 1 of this conference live.
All tracks will be available on-demand a few business days after the event.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- How to get customers on Facebook Messenger and Twitter to interact with your organization
- How to identify creative-. communications- and paid-content elenents that get comments, likes and shares for your brand
- How to scale social media content to get spectacular results from it
- How to re-package user-generated stories and features to build a steady stream of compelling content
- Secrets to transform your information-dump intranet into a must-read site
- Key ways to make your brand’s story read consistently on ALL social communications
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on the main agenda
- 10-minute lightning talks
- Networking cocktail receptions
- Bonus breakfast or lunch sessions
- Small group dine-arounds
- Track sponsor and emcee
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily award sponsorship