Social Media Conference
for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications
at Disney World
March 27-29, 2017 • The Yacht Club, Disney World
New best practices to boost buzz, build brand recognition and engage employees on the hottest social media platforms
At this conference, you’ll learn how to use social media to develop solid engagement with your brand through social listening, authentic stories and messages your customers and employees can’t wait to share!
What you'll learn:
- New best practices for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and more
- Social media strategies to redeem your brand and reclaim your customers’ trust after a security breach
- How to translate measurement data into content that goes beyond ROI to bragging rights
- Ways to boost followers’ engagement, even for your heavily-regulated or unsexy brand
- How to use digital-storytelling best practices to influence how people think and feel about your brand
- How to manage social media legal risks: Don’t let the legal risks manage you!
Attend three days of information-packed sessions and inspirational keynotes on the magical grounds of Disney World!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you work in:
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Social Media
- Public Affairs
- Global Communications
- Public Information
- Internal Communications
- Corporate Affairs
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club
Conference Venue Information:
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts – Convention Center
1750 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
The convention center is connected to the Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
1700 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Don't wait! Reserve your hotel rooms now before they sell out:
Attendees can call Disney Group Reservations at 407-939-4686 to book a hotel reservation. Mention "Ragan Social Media Conference" to reserve rooms at our exclusive conference rate of $279/night. Or use the online reservation link. https://resweb.passkey.com/go/RaganSocialMediaConference2017.
Disney’s Magical Express is the complimentary transportation and luggage delivery service from Orlando International Airport available to conference participants. To book your Disney’s Magical Express reservation, please visit: www.disneyconventiontickets.com/disneyworld/transportation or call 407-939-6244 with your flight information.
Enjoy the Cape-Cod charm of Disney's Yacht Club Resort:
Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches. Explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay. Rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is within walking distance of Epcot and a short boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios.
NEED TO CONVINCE THE BOSS?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back:
- How to get customers on Facebook Messenger and Twitter to interact with your organization
- How to identify creative, communications and paid-content elements that get comments, likes and shares for your brand
- How to scale social media content to get spectacular results from it
- How to re-package user-generated stories and features to build a steady stream of compelling content
- Secrets to transform your information-dump intranet into a must-read site
- Key ways to make your brand’s story read consistently on ALL social communications
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few opportunities we offer:
- Exhibitor booths
- Speaking sessions on the main agenda
- 10-minute lightning talks
- Networking cocktail receptions
- Bonus breakfast or lunch sessions
- Small group dine-arounds
- Track sponsor and emcee
- Title badge sponsorship
- Ragan and PR Daily award sponsorship